Friday, August 5, 2011

Dacian at 7 weeks

Here is Turtle Boy at 7 weeks.


He isn't smiling intentionally yet or even really cooing. He loves to be upright and standing as he stares at everything. He has no interest in toys yet and is the best little snuggler when he sleeps.

He eats all the time. There is no schedule to or habits when he eats either. He is still on demand and that is whenever he feels like it.

He likes to have his diaper changed and enjoys showers and baths. I have no idea how much he weighs right now but it has to be over 10lbs.

He is mostly just absolutely perfect and we are falling in love with him more and more every day.

Now, as for mom. Um, I am STILL not in my prepregnancy pants so therefore I am still wearing maternity pants. I am still swollen from the c-section and tubal ligation and the doc said it might be another month or two before all the swelling completely goes down. I have 13 more lbs to loose to get to prepregnancy weight and I am hoping the pumping and breastfeeding will help to get me there faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment