Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Thanks in Thanksgiving

Yes, I will follow suit and write what I am thankful for this Thanksgiving. I say this on a regular basis to myself but now is a good time to let it all out. I think it is good to have perspective in life and being grateful for the blessings in your life is a good way to start.

I am thankful first and foremost for my husband. He has shown me what true love and sacrifice really mean. He gave me 2 beautiful children that have become the base of my existence. With out these 3 people, I would be nothing.

I am thankful for my best friend. She is my sanity. She is my reality check and my rock. She is beyond special and I am so glad she is in my life. I admire her and even though she doesn't know it, she is my hero.

I am thankful for the family I married into. Their warm welcoming and loving hearts have shown me what family really is.

I am thankful for all the assholes in my life. For without you, I wouldn't know what great people are and how much I appreciate them.

I am thankful for my stubbornness. Without it, I wouldn't be where I am now and that is exactly where I want to be.

I am thankful for my mom. She gave me my brown eyes which I gave to my children. In those eyes I see the innocence that fills me with such happiness.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to give us about your important information. I really like your views.
    please let me know something more......
    Eye Drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes very informative post. It is really help full for us.
    HealthCare CPA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, Thanks for your very useful Information, I will bookmark for next reference

    ReplyDelete