Friday, September 16, 2011

3 months!

So more like 3 months a few days but who's counting right? That's right. D is 3 months old now. Where has the time gone? I think the cookie monster ate it. You didn't know that the cookie monster eats time too? Oh he LOVES that shit. I catch him stealing it all the time. He does it in a way that is kind of like those floaty ghoul things in Harry Potter (ok nerds. Set to attack me now for not knowing what those things are) that steal your breath. Yep. Just like that. Cookie monster is evil I tell you. Pure unadulterated evil.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

D is 3 months. He is doing great. He laughed for the very first time last week at the studio. It was great. He has a wonderful laugh. We have only heard it once since then but we keep trying. He smiles so big every time he seems me. It melts my heart. (Is it stupid I get weak kneed and a little twitterpated when he does that?)

He still has almost 0 interest in toys which for now is great because it is cheaper for us. He watched a Baby Einstein video on the computer the other day and liked it. V did too at that age. Oh and if you have never seen these videos you are missing out. They are like baby crack. Freddy and I get addicted to watching them too. It is just a video about things. Nothing more. Just things. How things can be so damned interesting, I don't know but those THINGS are f'n A-MAZ-ING!

I am really getting off topic today. Sheesh.

He is fat and happy and growing and smiling and giggling and cuddling and oh he is just damned perfect.

Here is a picture of V and D at the exact same age. Kind of like the same kid huh?
Don't get jealous! Not everyone can have such gorgeous babies. :)

V is doing great in 2nd grade so far. Lots of homework already. She is starting to give attitude but we are working beating it out of her (Now, before you go calling CPS, I am just kidding!!). We actually haven't figured out a good way to deal with it. For now it is just taking away priviledges and talking to her about why she is doing what she is doing. I hope it doesn't get too much worse. There is no way I could have another me in this house. Could you imagine? It will be like two rabid chimps in a cage together. OH HOW THE POO WILL FLY!!

There is still no job news on the forefront. I started my own eco-friendly house cleaning services. I have been slacking on making the logo and really promoting it but I do have 2 clients so far and that is good for now. Things are tight and thanks the Gods that I have an understanding and patient MIL. If not for that, well, we would be SOL (that is Shit Out Of Luck if you aren't in the know).

Welp, that is all for now. If I come up with something witty to say or drama to write about I will be back sooner. If not well, then you just might have to deal with my link dump posts.

(Bela Lugosi is NOT dead bitches)

(Pirates are WAAAAAY cooler than ninjas BOY)

No comments:

Post a Comment