Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!

I hate to celebrate the death of another human being but, this is not the death of a human, this is the death of hate.

Last night America found out that the mastermind behind the on 9/11 attacks on the US was killed by the US military.

I was setting up Valeska's new shelves that we got at a garage sale and her new desk all the while cleaning out her room to redo it. I came downstairs to check my email one last time before heading to bed, Freddy turned on the TV and President Obama was making an emergency address to America. He announced about 3 minutes later that Osama Bin Laden  is dead. I nearly went into labor right then and there!!

I know this isn't the end of the war but hopefully the beginning of the end. Ironically this day in 1945 Adolf Hitler was pronounced dead. This was the best Beltane EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment